I?m doing some reading about open source and getting a linux server running with two open source projects; SchoolTool and UniTime, and I came across this joke. Enjoy.
As much as I love the Y2K compliant Office App…
0) Geeks will argue which pen and which paper is the best.
1) The Gentoo crowd will make their own paper from pulp.
2) Where’s the ^H on Pen?
3) There are some serious latency issues
4) Sometimes the output is so horrible that others can’t read the file.
5) Sometimes the output is so horrible that I can’t read my own file.
6) You can backspace on a word processor. You can shake an etch-a-sketch. If you mess up on paper, you need new hardware.